Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Pam Buda Sew Along

I joined in on the monthly sew along for Pam Buda's book Vintage Patchwork, hosted by Wendy at theconstantquilter.blogspot.com.  This months project was a pincushion.  I filled mine with walnut shells.



Here are a couple of views of the pincushion.  What I love about this sew along is that all the projects in this book can be made from one Layer Cake.

I made a mini quilt for last month but I still need to finish quilting it.  Will show soon.


I will leave you with this photo of the tent that the Grands stayed in while taking their camel riding trip.



This is what was waiting for them.  The tent straight ahead is the dining tent.




Sunshine and windy today.  But I'll take it...seeing we had snow a couple of days ago.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

Hugs, Cathy

7 comments:

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Adorable little pin cushion--we can never have too many!!!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I love your colors!! I din't even think to quilt it. I will watch for your mini and link it in. Looking forward to seeing what adorable thing you come up with! Thanks for following along!

Rebecca in AK said...

Cute pincushion! Wow! That is a fancy tent. Where are your grands traveling?

Janet O. said...

I do love that little pincushion.
Wow--some people really know how to camp! LOL

Allie said...

That's adorable! I love it! And wow what a tent - more like a portable hotel.

Kyle said...

It's a fabulous concept of all these projects out of one layer cake. Cute pincushion.

sh3ban osama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.