Friday, April 26, 2019

A Few Projects

I got a few projects done.

First up is a couple of Sally Post blocks.  Blocks 19 and 20.






 A little late but here is my Sprouts block for Barbara Brackman's Hospital Sketches.



I love this block.  Now to prep the next block.


Here is the next block for Pat Sloan's "Flower Bouquet" Block of the Week.





Only a few more weeks to go and this will be a quilt.


I participated in Lori at Humble Quilts Doll Quilt Swap.

Here is the quilt I sent.



I liked it so much I think I need to make myself one.

Here is the quilt I received from Lora Congdon.



It looks a little wonky in the photo.  I love the Repro fabrics she used.



She also sent me this little Easter Chick.  It is so sweet.  She also sent me a quilters best friend....Chocolate.

The quilt in my header is a quilt I made during a class with Gwen Marston.  I learned so much from her in that class.  I loved that she gave you permission to enjoy quilting.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check back at the end of the month for the next Dearest Boy block.


Hugs, Cathy

13 comments:

Robin said...

I love the little quilt you made for the swap. I don't blame you for wanting to make one for yourself. I really like the quilting. It amazes me how many SALs you are keeping up with. Good for you.

Julierose said...

Oh love that Sprouts block!! All these are so lovely...I do like chunky flowers...isn't that bunny cute? Hope your weekend is sunny and sewing-filled hugs, Julierose

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh I do agree that you should make one for yourself. I love that little quilt! I like the one you received too. Your new header is so "Gwen". What a great loss for the quilting world. She will shine on forever!

belarmina said...

Cathy preciosos bloques.
las colchas de intercambio maravillosas las dos.
Buen fin de semana

Janet O. said...

Lots of pretty floral blocks to enjoy here, Cathy!
Oh, definitely make one of those little quilts for yourself. What a beauty!
The one you received is in lovely, warm colors. Looks like a version of one of Lori's SALs.

Karrin Hurd said...

Great blocks and beautiful doll quilts!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Love your projects! I like the quilt you sent out. You are really keeping up with those projects. Your points are perfect on Pat's BOM

Needled Mom said...

Your blocks all look so pretty. I love both mini quilts. It was a fun swap.

Kyle said...

More lovely blocks. It's been fun seeing everyone's mini exchanges. Both you and Lora made wonderful quilts, Little treasures.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Your recipient is very lucky to be getting that sweet quilt! Love all your flower blocks too!


Lori said...

So many beautiful blocks!
I love both little quilts too!!

Quilting Babcia said...

I love both the mini/doll quilts. Your applique blocks are so lovely too!

Seema Singh said...

Hey, Great blocks and beautiful quilt. Thanks for sharing such a post.

canon printer technical support number usa
hp printer support contact number
epson printer support usa
canon customer service phone number for printer
epson printer customer service toll free number
hp laserjet printer customer care number