Friday, April 5, 2013

First Finish for April

Here is my first finish for April.


This is my April Challenge Quilt for Small Quilt Talk.  This months challenge was a quilt block instead of a specific quilt.  The block is called "Contrary Wife".  The block finishes 4".  My quilt is 13.5" x 13.5" and was the perfect size for my standing quilt stand.  The fabrics I used were from the reproduction scrap bags I got from Homestead Hearth.

I now have 3 projects crossed off my April To Do List.

The sun is shining and it's warming up.  Maybe we will get a walk in...however, today is opening day at Tiger Stadium and I really want to watch the game.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Cathy

12 comments:

Janet O. said...

A very pretty little finish, Cathy. Looks perfect in your stand.
Enjoy your pretty day--it is raining buckets here, but we need it, so I'm not complaining. : )

sandra said...

It is beautiful!

Terry said...

What a pretty finish! Congratulations! :0)

Betty Lou said...

I like your, perfect size for the table top. Great fabric also.

Yvette said...

It's only the 5th! Look at you go. That is adorable.

Carrie P. said...

such a sweet little quilt.

Doniene said...

Cute, cute, cute!! WTG!!!!

Blessings

Elyte said...

Lovely finish. Looks great on the little stand.

Impera_Magna said...

How lovely! It looks great on that stand.... and love the block name too!

Allie said...

That is just darling, Cathy, well done! Great game, wasn't it? *G* I enjoyed seeing the score, but missed the game, lol!

Radka said...

Well done, it is lovely :-)

Mama Pea said...

Great finish! It's just lovely!