Saturday, January 21, 2012

FNSI Results

I love FNSI.  I usually get so much done.


I got a couple more of the Mourning Quilt blocks done.  These are for the quilt-a-long Miniature Quilt a month hosted by Kathleen Tracy.  It is from her book "Prairie Children and Their Quilts".

But the majority of my time was working on something I can't show you....well at least I can't show you the front.  I can show you the back.


If you look closely you can see the machine quilting.  This is the quilt I am making as part of the Quiltmaker's 2012 Scrap Squad.  It is a scrappy version of a quilt that will be in the next magazine.  You can go to the Quilty Pleasures blog and check out what last years Squad did and soon you will be able to see what this years Squad is doing.

I can't wait to see what everyone has done for FNSI.  Have a quilty day.

Hugs, Cathy

5 comments:

Impera Magna said...

You got a lot done last night, our Cathy! Congratulations.... looking forward to seeing your scrappy reveal!

Teresa F. said...

Very nice job. you were really busy last night.

Janet O. said...

I really like those Mourning blocks!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Lovely blocks and I love your pink lemonade!
Just had to follow your blog:)

Bonnie said...

Hey - congratulations on a finished Scrap Squad quilt. I'm done with my blocks... but now I don't know how to set them... Sigh.
I'm not getting the Mourning Quilt done on Cathy's chat group. I should just cut the pieces out and use them as leaders and enders.... but probably won't happen. Yours look great