Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Dearest Boy Block 4 C

I was going to do my post last night but wasn't feeling well and went to bed early.  So I was going to do my post first thing this morning but I bundled up and read emails....It was cold this morning.  Temps are -4.  

Any way.  Here is my block.  The blue circles were suppose to be hexagons.  I decided to do fussy cut circles.



I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Be sure to stop by Karen'sJulie's, and Carole's Blogs to see what they've been up to.

Stay warm and sew today.

Hugs, Cathy

9 comments:

Julierose said...

what a pretty block--perfect for upcoming Valentine's Day, isn't it?
hugs, Julierose

julieQ said...

OH pretty!!! I love that idea, with the circles...lovely!

Karrin Hurd said...

Looks great, love your colors!

Janet O. said...

I like the way you have all used the same pattern, but each one I have seen so far has made it unique in some way. Your fussy-cut circles have great eye appeal!

Karen said...

I have the fabric you used for the circles. I think the circles were an even better choice than my birds.

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Lovely block Cathy and I love how you have used the fussy cut circles instead of those too tiny hexagons. I'm not sure what I will do for this block. I did write a Dearest Lavender post yesterday but Blogger won't let me publish it. Anyway have a great day and stay warm.

Lori said...

The fussy cut circles fit in perfect!

Needled Mom said...

That looks so pretty.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Ouch -4! Stay warm! I like your block and the circles!