Saturday, March 9, 2019

Progress

I've been plugging away on my list of projects.

1.  I now have 9 blocks done for my March UFO.  I started out with 6 blocks.           I'm holding off showing my progress till the top is completed.

2.  Flower Bouquet Block of the Week by Pat Sloan.



This is the first 2 sections.  So I'm half way done.


3.  I just finished the next Dearest Boy block.  This one was difficult.  I will be         posting a photo on the 15th of the month.


4.  I couldn't help my self.  I started a new project.  Sentimental Stitches has a       new "Free"  BOM called "Cheddar back".


 Gay has written the directions from the quilt above that is in her collection.  She has posted the first months blocks on her blog and also has a facebook page dedicated to the quilt.  Here are my blocks.



5.  I have a finish.


This was actually finished last month but I forgot to post a photo.  I did random vertical lines.  It has been washed and dried and is cuddly crinkled.  And it was gifted to hubby.  He loves it.


Now I need to work on a few more projects. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy

10 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Looks like you are making great progress on a lot of different quilts! Congrats on your finish!

Robin said...

I, too, have started the Cheddarblock quilt from Sentimental Stitches. I have been anxiously waiting to see what she would do next. I like the blue you have added to the mix. It looks great.

Janet O. said...

Well, you have a great finish there, so you entitled to start something new, right? :)

sandi s said...

I love seeing all you projects! I really love the blue quilt you made for your husband. Hugs,

Karen said...

I have been watching Pat Sloan's flower sew-along. Yours looks good. I don't see how the blocks really have anything to do with flowers but the blocks will make a nice quilt.

Kyle said...

Love your hubbies new quilt. The vertical quilting lines add a modern feel.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Well I would say with all you have finished, you deserve to start something new. And, I must say I have been very tempted to start Gay's sew-a-long too. I think I might just have to enjoy watching all of you. Thanks for a great post!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

When I finish my Feathered Star I am going to make an easy quilt. I love your projects! Just need more time in a day and paperwork to go away! Hugs

Needled Mom said...

Love your blue finish. Your Pat Sloan blocks are gorgeous too.

Allie said...

Oh my gosh you have so many great projects going on, I don't know how you keep them all straight! And I love the quilt in your header!