Monday, March 4, 2019

Change of Plans

I had originally planned on working on my Sally Post Blocks as my March UFO.  However, I have so much going on right now that I need something to work on that I should be able to finish this month.

So my March UFO is now the 2016 Sugar Block Club BOM.



The blocks are 12" and there are a total of 12 blocks.  I am using a line by Robyn Pandolph.  One of my daughters said she really liked the fabrics so if it gets finished it will be a gift for her.


I finished another 2 blocks for Pat Sloan's Flower Bouquet Block of the week.  These finish at 12".



Just a note....the background fabrics are the same color.  But they look totally different depending on the time a day they are photographed.



This is the block for March for Pat Sloan's Out of the World BOM.  This block is 16" finished.  This month I need to make 4 identical blocks.  They will be the 4 corners of the quilt.


My ongoing projects that are keeping me busy are Dearest Boy, Sprouts BOM, and this month starts Sentimental Stitches "Cheddarback" BOM.  Needless to say that is why I am going for an easier UFO.

The weather is still very cold with occasional snow.  This gives me another excuse to stay in my sewing room.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find something to your liking.

Hugs, Cathy

5 comments:

Lori said...

Always so many fun projects going on in your sewing room!

Kyle said...

Lots of variety. You must keep a chart in order to keep track of all your different SAL's.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

I do believe that many quilters are getting a lot done due to the ever ending winter! Nice blocks!

Janet O. said...

Smart choice to choose a project that is within reach.
Yes, the snowy weather is helping me get more done in the sewing room. Maybe we should call it the snowing room--it's snowing, so let's go sew! :)

Karen said...

Your Sally Post block did sound like a lot to accomplish in one month. Maybe it should be a two month finish up project.