Sunday, February 21, 2016

Spring?

It has been warm enough here to make me believe that Spring is here.  We have even been seeing Robins.  One can only hope.

Although I've been fighting a cold/sinus issue I have gotten a few things done.



Here are the Cabot Cuties blocks for February.  These blocks are 4 1/2" finished.  The bottom right block has to be redone.  I didn't add a seam allowance to the curve pieces.  It is fused because the drunkard path blocks were too little to sew.  This will be on my to do list.


Next up are the 365 Blocks.


Scrappy Blocks 41-50


Blue Blocks 41-50


I also started the Splendid Sampler.  100 6" blocks. 


Block 1


Block 2

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment....lol

I also am working on the Temecula Quilt Company's sew along.  I hope to have more to show next week.

Today we are off to the in-laws.  They are taking us out to lunch for our Anniversary.  Enjoy your day.

Hugs, Cathy

16 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Wow, you've been productive! I love your blocks. And happy anniversary!

Lori said...

So many cute blocks! Enjoy your day.
I hope your cold leaves quickly. We had a bit of springlike weather, then it got cold again!

Debbie J said...

I love all your blocks. Especially the Splendid Sampler Ones. Love the blue and purple. You did a good job too.

Karen said...

You got lots and lots of stitching done and have kept up with those monthly projects you are working on. I am stitching as fast as I can trying to keep up.
It would be so nice if spring has arrived in your area. Having lived in Ohio my early years, I know that those oh so nice days in February are only a teaser.

Allie-oops Designs said...

I hope you feel better soon Cathy, take your vitamin D! And Happy Anniversary!!!
Your blocks are wonderful - you sure get a lot done when you're not feeling well, wow!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Lots of fun blocks! Let's hope no one starts anymore sew alongs--I will have to give up sleeping!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Happy Anniversary

Janet O. said...

Happy Anniversary, Cathy!
Whoa, how many SALs are you doing--including the ones where you are making two sets? Are you sure this is all? *LOL*
It all looks good (and overhwhelming). : )

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Cathy,
love your blocks, lots of sewing going on in your studio.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Kyle said...

What awesome blocks for all the different sew alongside you're working on. You must be super organized to keep track of all these wonderful projects. Happy Anniversay. It felt like spring a couple of days ago, but it just started to snow.

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

So many block challenges but you are keeping up! These will be so lovely when finished.

Jeanne said...

Love all of your blocks! It's difficult to say no to the sew alongs. :-) Hope you are feeling better soon.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

If anymore BOM's show up, we are doomed! All your blocks look great!

Nancy said...

Love all your little blocks, good for you keeping up with all of them.
Happy Anniversary , I hope you are feeling better.

em's scrapbag said...

So many wonderful blocks! I just started the Splendid Sampler myself.

Lynette said...

Wow, Cathy! That's a LOT of work accomplished. :) The Cabot Cuties are as tiny as the Dear Jane blocks I finished with a couple years ago. They get so tricky sometimes. (I've forgotten the size of the 365 blocks?)