Saturday, April 16, 2011

FRIDAY NIGHT SEW IN

Didn't sleep well last night so I'm late posting.

I finished sewing the binding on my "Scraps of Hope" quilt for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative.  It is approx. 7" x 9".

This is my 12"x 12" Something from Nothing quilt for the exchange on 15 Minutes Play.  I finished hand quilting it, trimming and sewing on the binding and sleeve.    The picture looks wonky but it is square.  I hung it to take a picture where I had a larger quilt hanging.  That is why you can see the 3M hooks.  I use them to hang everything.

Earlier I went for a walk in Dodge Park  and ran into a couple of friends.  Here they are.

Mrs. Waddle was hoping I had some food.  But alas I had none.


And then I ran into a relative of Henrietta Whiskers who wanted to play hide and seek.

Well I had a productive night.  Hope everyone else did.  Wishing you a quilty day.

Hugs, Cat



6 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Late posting? It's not even noon yet! *lol*

Congratulations on your finishes! Please tell Mrs. Waddle and Ms Whiskers "Hello!" from me!

Diana and LaDonna said...

Really like the "Hope" quilt! Gosh, all those pieces and it's only 7" by 9"! It's nice getting things finished!

LaDonna

donna said...

It feels good to get things finished. Love your quilts. Poor Mrs. Waddle no food. What a pose from the squirrel.
Hugs
donna

Karen said...

I like the "Hope" quilt. Good word to use and creatively done.

Allie said...

I'm sorry you didn't sleep well - wasn't the wind, was it? My boys said they could hear it howling and whistling right through their window. Stupid expensive windows that don't work, lol. I love the Scraps of Hope quilt, how perfect. And the house quilt - awesome wonkiness!

Mama Pea said...

I love your little quilts. And that you saw Henrietts's cousin!