Thursday, February 11, 2021

Sunshine

 It is so beautiful out but so very cold.  That means I get to do some more sewing.

Here are some projects I've been working on.

1.  Lancaster BOM.  This is a new BOM from Connecting Threads.


There are going to be different size blocks in this quilt.

2. My Favorite Color is Moda.  Cookie Tin fabrics.


This a new BOM.  I am getting it through Homestead Hearth.  There are 6 different colorways.  I chose the Christmas fabrics.  This is block one and is 36".

3.  Ready for Spring.


This is block 2 of the BOW designed by Jeni Gaston.

3.  Barbara Brackman's Hands all Around BOM.

These are blocks for month 2  Again I am doing one block of each size.

4.  Derby House BOM.


APQ every year has a finish up you UFO's list.  You make a list of 12 UFO's you want to finish.  My goal was to get my UFO's to finished top stage.  January I worked on my Seasons BOM.  This month Derby House BOM.  The above block is the last block I needed to finish.  Now I need to sew all the blocks into a quilt top.

That's it for now.  I have a list of projects I need to work on today.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are all keeping safe and getting some sewing done.

Hugs, Cathy




10 comments:

Julierose said...

All beautiful blocks--you do such lovely work!! I really like that Jeni Gaston block a lot--so cute...hugs, Julierose

Karen in Breezy Point said...

It’s crazy that it is so cold in mid-February—hope it ends soon! You have so many fun projects to work on. I hope you can get your Derby House finished—you are so close to the end!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

my favorite is the little basket-though all of them are great works of art!!
I need to ask you if have heard from Karen at Log cabin quilts-???? she had not posted since mid Dec--2 months ago--I even emailed her and no answer back and she has always answered my emails--
thanks--
luv, di

Jennie in GA said...

As always, beautiful blocks. My favorites are the Lancaster and Derby blocks. Happy stitching!!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Congratulations on finishing your last Derby block. It is so pretty. All of these projects are pretty and so varied. You are keeping up with a LOT!

Kyle said...

You work on such a variety of styles and colors. I bet it helps to keep you motivated.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Cathy, you did very well this week. Lots of great applique.

Janet O. said...

I am always in awe of the number of projects you juggle. I am doing one of these--Barbara Brackman's BOM.
Beautiful floral fabric in your Derby House final block.

QuiltGranma said...

Love that little orni basket! So many projects, how do you keep track?

Jen said...

Wow you have been busy with all the projects they are lovely .Derby house quilt will be beautiful .Can't wait to see the finished quilt. Love your applique blocks. Jen xx