Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Keeping Busy

 I got my second Covid 19 vacine on Saturday.  So far no reaction.

Now to show you what I've been working on.

1.  Mrs. Brown and Annabelle decided to go on vacation this month.  Therefore I have nothing to show you.  Hopefully they will be back soon and I can play with them again.

2.  Mrs. Lincoln's Quilt


I chose to do a simpler version of the pineapple. 

3.  Ready for Spring.



These are Blocks 7 & 8.  I just got the pattern for block 9.  Then I need to make the connecting blocks and put the quilt together.

4.  Fig Tree Sparkles and Cream BOM.


Here are March's blocks.  As you can see this is a low volume fabric quilt.

5.  Shine on BOM.


Here is month 4 blocks.  It is going to be a bright and cheerful quilt.

6.  Sewcialites BOW.



Blocks 23 and 24.

7.  Pat Sloan's Home Is..



Blocks 11 and 12.

8.  UFO of the Month.


My APQ UFO for this month was a quilt called Molly.  I thought I had all the pieces cut out but when I pulled out the box I found I still needed to do some cutting.  I then knew I would not be finishing this UFO.  The blocks are 18" and I managed to make 6 blocks.  I will continue to work on this when I have a few minutes.

9.  March Mini,


My monthly mini for this month is a Jan Patek quilt kit I  purchased a while ago.  This seemed like the perfect month to work on it.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you found something you liked.

Hugs, Cathy



13 comments:

Robin said...

You always get so much done, it is amazing. Love the tulips and butterfly, that's going to be a cute quilt. Keep up the good work.

Kyle said...

I think your list of projects gets longer each month! Love the low volume blocks. Quite different from what you usually work on. Glad you got your second vaccine with no reaction.

Kyle said...

I forgot to mention your March Mini. It's a cute folk flower for the beginning of spring. 🌷🌷

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

It's a cute JP mini, nice for spring! Glad you had no reaction to the shot! You earn the record for number of BOMs! How do you organize yourself to keep track of everything? I love that colorful log cabin block.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Lots of pretty blocks and a lot of progress. Wonderful.

Janet O. said...

Very cute mini, Cathy--love the purples.
So now that I am participating in several SALs, I am even more in awe of your many ongoing projects!!
I especially like the second "Ready for Spring" block.

Julierose said...

I love your color choices for "Home Is"-- love Pat's youtube videos...so inspiring--even if I can't seem to keep up with any SAL's...
Hugs, Julierose

Karen in Breezy Point said...

So many fun projects--looks like spring has sprung-lol! Your applique and your little mini are lovely!

Jennie in GA said...

Looks like you had plenty to keep you busy once again!! After seeing your Ready for Spring blocks last month my girlfriend and I ordered and are almost ready to start. We will do a wool on cotton version since, as rug hookers, we have an overflow of wool.! Love that mini!! Perfect for spring. Happy Easter.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

You are really in a quilting groove! Yea for you! Have a great Easter! Hugs

Quilting Babcia said...

Sweet mini! Your BOMs are all looking wonderful, I'm not organized enough to keep that many projects going at the same time, much less hand applique. Kudos to you!

Quilter Kathy said...

Well done on keeping up with all your projects!
And your spring mini is just perfect for Easter celebrations!

Karen said...

Your monthly blocks are inspiring. I am a bit more in the mood for this type stitching.