Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Some Finishes

I'm working on finishing some previous UFO's.  So far this is what I finished.


I finished the Bears Paw quilt top.  Sorry the photo is blurry.  I'm not sure if I like the border or not.  Hubby picked the fabric out.


This close up gives a better view of the border fabric and the bear and tree applique.

Next I finished the block of week "Flower Bouquet" by Pat Sloan.


This turned out to be much larger than I thought.  I am so happy with the way it turned out.  

I'm working on another Pat Sloan BOM called Out of this World.


I'm using a text background and batiks.  This is block 6.



Here are my Cheddarback blocks.  I love how this is turning out.

Come back on the 15th for my version of the next Dearest Boy block.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are always welcome.

Hugs, Cathy

8 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love the blue one too. Your Bear Paw blocks are so nice too. The cabins are a cute idea to go along with the theme.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Your Bear Paw is very very pretty and Pat's also! I was going to do Cheddarback but decided against it. Your's looks great! Have a great week!
Hugs

Julierose said...

Oh I like that Bear Paw border a lot--cabins in the woods and all...really nice
look...

Karrin Hurd said...

Congratulations on your finishes and progress on your Cheddarback blocks!

Janet O. said...

You are getting so much accomplished. I especially love the fabrics in "Out of this World," and Cheddarback.

Karen said...

The border fabric on the Bear Paw quilt is a good choice. I used to purchase fabric of that style to use in my landscape quilts. I like the addition of the applique in that quilt too.

Lori said...

I like the border of the bear paw quilt. Nice work on your projects!!

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

So much to enjoy here - I love them all!