Sunday, July 15, 2018

I'm on Vacation

And I almost forgot to write my post....  We are in Michigan's Upper Peninsula for 2 weeks.  We're house sitting and pet sitting for my son and his family while they are in California.  This is our first vacation in 2 years.

Now for the next Dearest Boy block.



This is Block 1F.  A pear tree.  This completes the first row.

Check out Karen's and Julie's blogs.  And it looks like we might have a couple of new members for our sew along, Carole and Doreen.  Carole posted one of her blocks last week.  Doreen hasn't posted yet but she posted on facebook that she is working on her blocks.

Looking forward to some cooler weather here.  Have a great day.

Hugs, Cathy

13 comments:

Karen said...

Lookin' good! I am to the point that I need to start stitching on the blocks again as my done ahead ones are all posted now.
Did you take sewing with you?

Sarah said...

I love your dearest boy blocks!

belarmina said...

Cathy precioso bloque, me encanta tu tela verde.
Disfruta de tus vacaciones
Buen domingo

Julierose said...

Love those plump pears on the tree--just adorable...hugs, Julierose

julieQ said...

What a pretty pear tree...I love your block!! Have fun on vacation!!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I like your block also--I really like the little heart printed fabric you used for the pears-how sweet--
enjoy, di

Robin said...

I love the U. P. It's so beautiful. Your "Dear Boy" is coming along well and it's fun to see everyone's different blocks.

Kyle said...

Sweet block, Cathy. I've never been to the UP. Hopefully, someday.

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Pretty fabrics Cathy and thanks for linking to my blog, isn’t it great that the group is growing! Have a great holiday.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Love this block! Have a super vacation!

Lori said...

Enjoy your time away! Love your cute block.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Fun block--I can't believe you already have a row done! Have a great vacation!

Allie-oops Designs said...

Lovely block! I hope you're having a great time, Cathy!!