Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hot Time

Summer in the City....

This makes for a good time sewing in the air conditioned sewing room.

I finished the next round of blocks for my Walnut Grove Sampler quilt.


This round called for 18 Friendship Stars.  Next round is 22 Snowball blocks and the final group is 26 pinwheel blocks.  This may take a while.


I finally got caught up on my Simple Sampler Blocks.  Blocks 7 thru 14.


Just in time for the next set of blocks.  They should be posted today.

Be sure to stop back on the 30th.  Karen and I will be posting the 6th block in the "Flowers" quilt.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy


5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Really like the friendship stars. One day I really need to make a little quilt from those blocks. :)
Looking forward to seeing what you and Karen create next!

Kyle said...

Thank goodness you had the AC on. Your machine might have been smokin'. Hee Hee. Cute blocks.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Well you've been busy - that's a lot of blocks, girl, they're lovely!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Wow--you are on a block making roll!! I love how your blue sampler blocks are coming along.

Karen said...

Having air-conditioning in your sewing room has made you very productive in getting blocks sewn.