Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Day Late

And a few blocks short.  November found me very busy finishing up quilty gifts for Christmas so I only got one block made for my Old Voices quilt.  Luckily I some months I had made 5 blocks so I'm not too far behind.



This is the Berry Basket.  I think it turned out pretty good.


I've finished 2 of the 4 quilts that will be Christmas gifts.  Today I am going to get the backing done for the 3rd quilt.  Tomorrow I start quilting it.  Then I only have one more to go.

Sammie is feeling abandoned....


She is used to sitting on the recliner with me.  Instead she has made herself a little nest by her box of toys.  She's giving me the evil eye...lol

Dreary and overcast here.  Good day for quilting.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy






11 comments:

Karen said...

I like your basket fabric. Reminds me of some in a Jan Patek line. The holiday season is a hard time to keep up with a stitching schedule. Other fish to fry.

audrey said...

I really like your berry block! Great fabrics.:)

Karen in Breezy Point said...

It sounds like you will have your Christmas quilts finished with time to spare! The berry basket block looks great--good fabric choices!

Ray said...

Lovely basket! As always, love your work.

Janet O. said...

The basket block is very sweet!
I would be drowning if I had four quilts to finish for Christmas. Good for you being so close!

Kyle said...

Sounds like Sammie will be lonely for a little while longer while you get all those projects done. You're on a roll.

Marie said...

I like your Berry Basket - I haven't seen that pattern before, and you did a lovely job of it.

Rebecca in AK said...

Poor Sammie! Feeling very neglected. Love your berry basket, great fabric choice for the basket. Sounds like you will be quilting, quilting, quilting!

Lori said...

Great block!!!

Nancy said...

Great block Cathy, I think Sammie needs some petting.

Doniene said...

I think Berry Basket is perfect!!! Great job!!!

Blessings and hugs!