Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gobble Gobble

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am so grateful for my family.  Stacy is fixing dinner for all of us this year.  So I made her a little quilt to say thank you.''



She really liked it.

I also spent yesterday pin basting Christmas Quilt #2.


The fabric I used for both the front and back is called "Autumn Lily".  The quilt in the background is a quilt I made years ago for our bed.

I'll be busy machine quilting today.  Tomorrow I'll be up early and going to Mike and Stacy's to help with Thanksgiving dinner.

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.  

Hugs, Cathy

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love your turkey! That will make such a nice gift.

Janet O. said...

Who wouldn't love that cute turkey? : )
Happy Thanksgiving!

Kyle said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Cathy,
love the little turkey wallhanging, it is so cute.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I never did find time to make another small turkey piece of some kind.

Bonnie said...

Cute turkey wall hanging. I was looking at the pink quilt trying to decide what type of food that was! DUH It's a quilt sandwich.