Wednesday, April 23, 2014

We Made it Home...

And I had a package waiting.


My quilt was made by Christine at A Simple Quilter.  She said she visited my Pinterest page and copied a quilt I had pinned.  Is that sweet or what.  I really love the quilt and it makes a wonderful addition to my quilts.

Thanks to Lori at Humble Quilts for being hostess to this swap.  It was so much fun.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm still unpacking from our trip and going through mail so I'll have more for you later.

Hugs, Cathy

14 comments:

Janet O. said...

Has a very sweet, vintage look to it. Lucky you! : )

Barb said...

what a great welcome home - really lovely doll quilt!

Sheila said...

I love this little quilt !

Kindred Quilts said...

Oh my! You are a lucky lady... an adorable mini!!!

Dawn said...

A great quilt! Love all her fabric choices.

Karen said...

If you had not said this was a newly made quilt, I would have thought it was an antique piece. Nice. I am enjoying seeing all the little quilts from the swap.

Wendy said...

Very sweet little quilt. I just got mine and love it.

libbyquilter said...

now that is one cute quilt~!!

:-)
libbyQ

Carrie P. said...

yes, that was very sweet of Christine. so cute.

Lori said...

I want one just like that! It is adorable!!

Ramona said...

Oh, I love this! What a sweet little quilt.

belarmina said...

felicidades es precioso!!!
saludos

Jan said...

It's very sweet! And what a good idea to haunt your Pinterest page for ideas of what you would like. Lucky recipient!!

Anonymous said...

oh i love plaids and i love your delightful little quilt.. it looks perfectly.
This was a fun swap and i love seeing everyone's little quilts.. hope mine arrives soon :)) cheers... Marian