Wednesday, April 30, 2014

End of the Month

Last day of the month and I did well with my "To Do" list.

1.  I got my Shoo Fly Quilt top finished.
2.  I finished the Plaid Jacob's Ladder quilt top.
3.  I finished one side of the applique for my Lori and Randy QAL and prepped      another side for needle turn applique.



4. I am up to date for all 6 of the BOM's I'm working on.

5.  I got my doll quilt swap quilt sent and received mine.

6.  I made another block for the APQ QAL.


I am really liking how this is looking.

7.  I finished the first four blocks in the Cheri Payne series called "Common          Threads".

8.  I am also up to date with the latest Mystery Monday by "This and That" by      Sherri Falls.

I want to end the month showing you the quilt I made testing a pattern for Cindy at Quilt Doodle Designs.


The pattern is called "Monkey Shines" and is the perfect quilt for one of my granddaughter's who LOVES Monkey.

The instructions were easy to read and the applique patterns were excellent.  I really enjoyed making this quilt.

I am also doing Cindy's BOM.  She is very talented and has some wonderful patterns both for sale and free.  She is also on Craftsy.


I will leave you with one project that is on my May "To Do" list.  More tomorrow.


This is a Disappearing 4 Patch quilt in progress.  It is made from a charm pack I purchased from Connecting.  Their charm packs are so reasonably priced that I usually order 4 packs at a time.  That way I have enough to finish a larger project.

Well that is it for now.  Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow I will reveal my entire May "To Do" list.

Hugs, Cathy

8 comments:

donna said...

Your quilts are just beautiful. You are so fast my dear.
Hugs
donna

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I love all your quilts, but I'm especially fascinated by your D4P ... maybe because I intend to make a bed-sized one for my youngest grandson's bed ... after I finish the quilt for his mama and daddy. ;-)

Ray said...

Oh my, you sure are a busy bee!! I do love your work. Your Speedy-Gonzales-ness is really inspiring. You are doing great with your goals!

Kyle said...

Looks like your free and clear to start the month of May. Monkey Shines is a very cute pattern.

Janet O. said...

You have some wonderful projects in the works.
Monkey Shines is so cute! : )

Needled Mom said...

You've been so busy! I love that monkey quilt. The D4P looks great too.

Judy in Michigan said...

WOW - you are moving quickly through all those BOMs. Good for you!! Love the Monkey quilt - how fun!! Hope to see you on your next trip to the UP.

Kindred Quilts said...

Great April accomplishments, Cathy! I'm really stuck on your APQ QAL blocks... just love 'em!