Sorry February but I'm glad to see you go. I'm hoping maybe some warmer weather will come with March.
I am so thrilled that I got almost everything on my February "To Do" list done.
1. Primitive Primer...Take a look!
It's a little wonky....can't seem to get it straight on the design wall..new flannel I guess. Any way...I had to take part of it apart to resize some blocks. Now it is pretty square. I added the first appliqued border on the right and the pieced border on the top. I have prepped the bottom appliqued border whew...I will be so glad to finish this.
2. 2013 Pieced Sampler...DONE
3 10 Plaid Jacob Ladder Blocks...DONE
4. Lori's Midwinter Blues...DONE
5. Cheri Payne Basket quilt...(Hand quilting) top is DONE
1. Sugar Shack...DONE
2. Pat Sloan's Globetrotting...DONE
3. Hip Chicks...DONE
4. Country Threads...DONE
5. Quilt Doodles...DONE
Now for my March "To Do" List
1. Finish my Primitive Primer top
2. Flannel quilt for Sammie (our dog)
3. 20 Shoofly Blocks (Pat Sloan QAL)
4. 10 more Jacobs Ladder Blocks
5. Blue Bird Challenge
1. Sugar Shack
3. Hip Chicks
4. Country Threads
5. Quilt Doodles
I hope I get as much done in March as I did in January and February. But no pressure...as long as I am enjoying myself I'm happy.
Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY..today is the last day to enter.
You can enter here. Good Luck everyone. I will be back tomorrow with the name of the winner.