Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back From Vacation

Had a wonderful time and so glad to be home.  We go back in 2 1/2 weeks to house sit but this time just me and hubby.

Got some squishy's in the mail while I was gone.  The balance of my blocks from the New Bee Block Swap I belong to  on 15 Minute Play.


I'm going to make a few more blocks and sash them in white.  I really like these blocks,

Hope your weekend has been a good and that you are keeping cool.  I'm off to go play in my sewing room.  I so missed it.

Hugs, Cathy

6 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Welcome home! Love those blocks!

Allie said...

Welcome home, Cathy! Ooh what lovely squishy mail...those blocks are great!

Carrie P. said...

Welcome home! I do like those blocks too.

beth said...

Welcome home! What a pretty quilt this will be!

Janet O. said...

What fun, wonky blocks. Will look great set with white sashing. Go play with some fabrics--you are probably experiencing withdrawal! : )

Talin's Corner said...

I love these blocks. Really wonky with great color.