I want to thank Lori at Humble Quilts for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award. I feel so honored.
There are a few rules to receiving the award:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Tell 7 things about yourself that others might not know about you.
- I love, I mean really love John Wayne movies.
- I love to cook.
- I am addicted to Mystery novels.
- I love taking Nature walks.
- I would love to be a professional photographer.
- I'm jealous that Lori gets to be Bonnie Hunter's assistant on the cruise.
- I am very shy when meeting new people..just until I get to know them, then look out.
LaDonna & Diana at A Sisterly Connection
Linda at The Quilted Pineapple
Freda at The Adventures of the Empress of the Universe
Terry at Terrys Treasures
Miki at Mikis Quilts
Allie at Allie-Oops Sweet Happy Life
I hope you will stop by and visit these great blogs and enjoy them as much as I have.
Now for my second bit of news. I got an email from Cindy Simms this morning. I had visited her blog during the Quiltmakers 100 Blocks blog hop. Well, her granddaughter pulled my name to win a copy of the magazine. I am so excited.
I hope all of you have a very nice Mother's Day weekend.