Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Oops

Well it's the end of the month and the end of the year.  I have nothing to share.  I have worked on some projects but haven't gotten pictures taken.  I spent the majority of the month quilting 4 quilts for Christmas gifts.

Speaking of Christmas I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  Now for the New Year.  We just heard that Hubby is going to have his left knee rebuilt in January.  When that heals he will be having the right knee replaced.  Hopefully by summer he will be able to go on walks.  I've missed them.

Hopefully when next we meet I will have something to show.

Thanks for stopping by.

 Hugs, Cathy

7 comments:

Wendy Caton Reed said...

The fact that we are all still here and healthy is enough for me! What a year! I have enjoyed your monthly minis and all your projects this past year. Let's hope for even more quilting in 2021!!

Robin said...

Those Christmas gifts sure demand a lot of attention, don't they. Glad you were able to get your Christmas gifts done. Hope everything goes well for your husband. I have enjoyed reading your blog this year.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Have a wonderful Happy New Year - 2021 just has to be better! Hugs!

Jennie in GA said...

Glad you are busy, not ill. Prayers for your hubby. I know that won’t be fun for either of you. Happy New Year!!!

Janet O. said...

December is a really hard time to squeeze in quilting for fun here, too. But if you managed to get gift quilts finished, kudos to you!
Sounds like you will have lots of time at home to quilt in the coming months!

Kyle said...

No apologies needed. Life and family are top priorities.

Lori said...

Happy New Year Kathy!