Friday, February 15, 2019

Dearest Boy Block 4D

I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day.  We had a half way decent day for a change.  No snow or freezing rain.  That's a good day.

Now for the latest Dearest Boy block.



My photo is a little blurry...must be the camera...it couldn't possibly be me.

This was a fun block to make.  It went together quickly.

Be sure to stop by Karen'sJulie's and Carole's to see their version of the block.

I've have a lot of updates on different projects I'm working on and hope to share photos with you in the next couple of days.  Until then stay warm and get some sewing done.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy

13 comments:

Julierose said...

Adorable bird on that curvey branch--so pretty hugs, Julierose

Marsha B said...

Looks great, I really like your fabrics!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy Caton Reed said...

Such sweet block.

Karen said...

I can't tell from your picture whether you used separate pieces for the bird legs. I drew my pattern shape including the leg shapes with the main bird body. Also the beak.

My camera will take a blurry picture if I don't hesitate slightly to give the camera a chance to focus in on what I am taking a picture of.

julieQ said...

I love your block!!! So very pretty!!

Kyle said...

Another pretty one completed.

Janet O. said...

Very cute block, even with the blur. :)

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful block and the little bird is positively delightful!

belarmina said...

Cathy bonito bloque.
buen fin d e semana

Lori said...

Such a cute block!!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Love your chubby little bird--so cute!

Radka said...

Another nice block!
xx