Friday, August 31, 2018

Antebellum Album Block 8

I finished block 8 today.  I am so happy with this sew along.


I had a scrap of fabric with some Civil War motifs on it and used it for the center.  My husband is a big civil war buff and is loving this BOM as much as I am.


I got my Walnut Grove quilt top sewn together.



Here it is on my bed (a full mattress).  


This is a close up of some of the blocks.

Now I'm working on the next block I have prepped for my red and green quilt while enjoying some cooler weather.  At least for a day....lol

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs, Cathy

6 comments:

Robin said...

Your antebellum block is so pretty. I love the fussy cut center. This is one QAL that I regret not participating in. But, I had so much going on at the time that I figured it was unwise to start something else. I'll just have to enjoy your progress.

Julierose said...

Beautiful antebellum block--that center is just perfect...and lovely finish on the bed...hugs for a nice weekend Julierose

sandi s said...

I love your quilt top. It’s beautiful. Hugs,

Janet O. said...

A perfect little fussy-cut in the center of block 8!

شركة المثالية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allie said...

Oh how gorgeous - you make the prettiest things!!!! Should be a nice day today, and for the next week, I plan to really enjoy open windows, lol!