Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Busy

Snowy weather makes for good sewing time.  I've started new projects, pulled out on going projects and am finishing a quilt.

The new project is a pattern I showed you recently.




 These are the blocks for Month 1.  They are quite big.  That made the applique go quickly.



I pulled out the red and green blocks.  I hadn't worked on them for a while.  The block on the far right is my latest.  I pulled a couple more blocks to start prepping.


Another project that needed working on is Cheri Payne's Sew Spooky quilt.



This is the first block I made.


Here is the block I just finished.  I love a cat with character.




This is what has been taking up most of my time.  I'm quilting the wedding quilt.  It has been such a joy quilting with my Juki.  I love how smoothly it is going.  The stitch regulator keeps all the stitches even.  I do love this machine.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy

8 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

News--all cats have character!!! that is real ones do!! our fabric ones do if we add it--and that one in the blue hat is a hit!!!
great blocks--I really really need to do an applique project--so I am off to look at my patterns and see what/which one I want to do now!!
enjoy, di

Karen said...

Snow again! Pack your bags and head to my house. Well, the cold weather kept you in and sewing to pass the time. You accomplished a lot.

Are the red and green blocks freebies from Wendy Whellum?

Lori said...

It's raining here right now, but I have company, so no sewing. Love what you are working on.

Kyle said...

You've been making great use of snow time. I think I saw on the weather map that more is headed your way. Glad you're having a lovely time quilting the wedding quilt. You're stitching positive and beautiful thoughts into the fibers.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Your Sew Spooky blocks are sew cute—that cat does have a lot of character! I’m starting to think that spring is not coming this year—we are expecting more snow later this week.

Needled Mom said...

Your applique is al so nice. It looks so neat and pretty. It does look like the weather is making for some great sewing time there, but I am sure you would enjoy the arrival of spring.

Allie-oops Designs said...

How darling these all are - love that cat!!! So glad you love your new machine!!

cocoya said...

Snow again! Pack your bags and head to my house. Well, the cold weather kept you in and sewing to pass the time. You accomplished a lot.
บาคาร่าออนไลน์