Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sunshine...

We've had rain, fog, thunder, lightning and hail.  So it makes the sunshine all the more beautiful.

I have finished 2 items on my "To Do" list and I have added another project.

First the finishes.







This is the August row of Quilt Doodles.  The blue check I chose doesn't photograph well.


This is a close up of the candy block.

Next up is my Globetrotting BOM by Pat Sloan.


Here are all the blocks made so far.



Today I am working on the Country Threads BOM.  This month it is a row of blocks.

I will be testing another quilt pattern for Cindy @ Quilt Doodles.  This is a new addition to my "To Do" list.

I hope you get to enjoy some sunshine and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

We had a bunch o' rainy days one right after another but thankfully... we've got sunshine again! Hope Mr. Sun comes to visit you soon! You're certainly staying busy in the meantime...

:)


Rebecca in AK said...

We have finally had some sunshine! It so nice after so much rain. I hope you get some sunshine soon! I sure like the fabrics in you Globetrotting blocks!