Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Couple of Blocks and a Quilt Show

I made the latest 2 blocks for The Hip Chicks (Joined at the Hip) BOM.






 Yesterday was a beautiful day so DH and I took a ride up to Flushing, MI just north of Flint to see a quilt show.  It was a small show but they had some really beautiful quilts.  Enough said....here are the quilts.

















It was hard to get some of the photos, so I apologize for them.  The show was in a church and the ceilings were low so some of the bigger quilts were laying on the floor.  We really enjoyed the show and hope you did too.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope it is as sunny where you are as it is here.

Hugs, Cathy

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looks like a talented group of quilters, Cathy. I especially like that first one--is it a mini?

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the virtual quilt show!

Impera Magna said...

Wow... what lovely quilts! Thanks for sharing all those photos... quilts are difficult to take photos of and you did good!

Your blocks are great... love the blue and white one esp...


Yvette said...

Thank you for the quilt show. Looks like a bunch of talented people there.

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Cathy, sorry I missed you! I was there when the show opened on Saturday (yesterday). Pretty convenient for me, as I'm a member of that church! I thought the show was nice. Usually, there are more quilts in the sanctuary on display from church members. Glad you liked it! Maybe next time we can coordinate our schedules!

Mama Pea said...

Looks like a fun trip. I really love that first quilt!

Nice blocks!

Carrie P. said...

those are great photos. thanks for sharing those great quilts.