Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Another March UFO Busted

Yes!!  I finished another UFO that was on my UFO Busting list.





Here is my EQ7 2011 BOM.  I machine quilted it in the ditch.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out and I am very happy to have completed another UFO.

I also finished quilting and binding a cupcake quilt.



Don't know why the photo is so blurry....must be the photographer...LOL  One down and 4 to go.


I got my March Seasonal Applique BOM done.



Every thing is needle turn appliqued except for the shamrock.  It is fused.  I think that this block is very appropriate seeing it keeps snowing here and we are all thinking spring.


I got a few more blocks made for my Scrappy Trip Around the World quilt.



Like I said before I am using a Jelly Roll I got from Connecting Threads.  I didn't get a chance to work on it too much as I have been suffering from Sinus headaches.  I sure will be happy when this weather finally changes.


I have a few other projects waiting to be hand quilted and as soon as they are done I'll show them to you.  I've also been cutting some of my scraps into strips and square to use in some mini quilts I have planned.

Well the sun is shining and it's warming up a bit.  I need to run out and get a few things for Easter Dinner.  My daughter Kim is making dinner and asked me to make Potato Salad and Watergate Salad.  I think I better make extra as I love both.

Wishing you some warm weather, melting snow and friendship.

Hugs, Cathy

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Lots of progress. I love the EQ7 quilt. Turned out beautiful!
Looks like your Scrappy Trips is even more planned than mine! It looks great. : )

Teresa F. said...

Great quilt. I love it. your scrappy trip around the world is looking goo too.

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my goodness - Cathy, you work on the most beautiful projects. And you have certainly been busy!

Impera Magna said...

I wonder if you're setting a new record for the number of finishes in one month? You're a sewing machine, girl friend!!!

Congrats on your finishes!

libbyquilter said...

congrats on two more fabulous finishes~!!~

love that cupcake quilt too.

:-)
libbyQ

Maureen said...

Lovely projects, all! You definitely work like I do - several things at once! I'm looking forward to warmer weather, too. My skin is so dry. Happy Easter!

Mama Pea said...

ooooo-weeeee, that trip around the world is awesome! You get so much done. I love how you plug away at all your projects!