Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Woo Hoo

Today my quilt is up on Quiltmaker's Blog, Quilty Pleasures.  We are very fortunate that Quiltmaker lets us write up our own post on their blog.  So please check it out and see my journey with this quilt.  This is my 5th quilt as part of the scrap squad. 


This is the basic block for the quilt.  There are two different layouts, positive and negative.


Here is my finished quilt.  It went together quickly and I love the results. 

Be sure to check out the blog and see what my fellow scrap squad members are doing.

Hugs, Cathy

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

I like the effect of the positive and negative blocks together, Cathy.

Kyle said...

Cathy, your quilt is so classic with the blues and tans. With all your scraps it adds to the charm. I think it will definitely be popular in the magazine. Congrats.

Diana and LaDonna said...

Just checked it out and it looks great!

LaDonna

Terry said...

It's beautiful! :0)

Impera Magna said...

So lovely! Congratulations on your great finish!

Jen said...

Your quilt is beautiful and the colours are perfect.It is lovely Cathy.