Friday, June 29, 2012

Swealtering in Michigan

Boy is it hot.  And even hotter in my sewing machine.  Even though I had my husband put a room air conditioner in here....trying to machine quilt a large quilt is hot business.  I have been working on my Scrap Squad quilt and am about 3/4 of the way done.  I should be able to show it to you in a week or two.

Meanwhile, I just wrote up a tutorial for my NewBee Swap block for July over at 15 Minutes Play.  Hope on over and check it out.


Here is what it looks like finished.

Keep cool and happy quilting,

Cathy

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I arrived home from a dr's appt at 11am today and it was already 99 degrees! I am staying inside in the a/c with the ceiling fan going, sipping iced tea... and more record-breaking heat is on its way...

*fanning self*

Stay cool, Cathy!!!

Jen said...

HI! Cathy, The swap block is lovely in the blues fabric.
You can have some of our cold and I will have some of your heat and it may make it pleasant weather. We are getting more cold on the way tomorrow. I will have to stay in bed haha