Sunday, January 10, 2021

Finally

 I finally have some photos to share.  

1.  A finish.  Seasons BOM


I have the binding cut and have put this on the to be quilted pile.

2.  Mrs. Lincolns Quilt.


These are the blocks from December.

3.  Sewcialites




I am now all caught with these.

4. Shine on BOM


5.  Annabelle BOM


This is getting too large for my design wall.  It is about 62" square and is going to get bigger.  I still have a couple of months left to go.

For some reason all my photos have a blurred spot.  I guess I need a new camera.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  With the unrest going on right now the only thing keeping me sane is quilting.  I hope you are keeping safe and are healthly.

On the 18th my husband is having knee replacement surgery.  After he heals he will be getting his other knee replaced.  So it's going to a long winter and spring.

Hugs, Cathy

14 comments:

Lori said...

So good to see your post with lots of great blocks!
I hope all goes well with hubby's surgery.

julieQ said...

OH how lovely, all! I am glad you are OK...I am quilting for sanity in these horrid times, too. Prayers for your hubby and his knees!

Julierose said...

Lovely quilts, Cathy --I hope all goes well for your husband sending good thoughts and prayers
Stay safe hugs, Julierose

Jennie in GA said...

Once again I am amazed by all that you’ve gotten done. Surprised your husband can get in for surgery. Most elective procedures are cancelled here due to covid. Hope he does well!

MaureenHP said...

Love your Seasons BOM,especially the border.
Your husband has lots of PT ahead of him. I've had one knee done and my husband is scheduling #2 this week. PT is hard, especially in the early weeks, but the results are worth it!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

You have achieved a lot. Hope Hubby recovers fast. Take care of you too! Hugs

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Lots of fun stuff happening! Your Season’s quilt is so cheerful. Hope all goes great with your hubby’s surgery!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Your Seasons top looks terrific, and you've got a lot of other fun projects going. Just see if you happen to have a smudge on the lens of your camera.

Janet O. said...

And if it isn't a smudge, there is a possibility that moisture has gotten into the lens.
Yours seasons quilt is very fun.
You seem to be so good at keeping up with BOMs. Me, not so much.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh my, you are a tough one to keep up with. I always enjoy your posts. Such inspiration! Hope you get lots of quilting time while your husband recovers.

Kyle said...

As always you keep stitching and creating. Hope the surgery goes well and you continue to have quality sewing time.

QuiltGranma said...

Such a lot of stitching has happened. I am awaiting total hip surgery March 1st and hop to have knee, same side, done as soon as possible after that ... I hear that knees do not heal as quickly as hips, so patience and rehab!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Wonderful projects, congratulations on the finished season quilt.

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.