Saturday, November 21, 2020

Bright and Sunny

 A beautiful Autumn day.  I have a few projects to share with you.

1.  Seasons BOM.


This is all the blocks sewn together.  I love it.  Next month will be the borders.


2. Barbara Brackman's Yankee Notions


This is Block 11.  One more block to go and then I can put the top together.


3. Sewcialities Block of the Week



These are blocks 7 and 8.  The fabrics I am using are from a FQ Bundle and are Reds, Neutrals and Blues.  I'm using a white fabric for the background.


4. Annabelle BOM

These blocks go with the blocks I made last month and will be the third round for my Medallion quilt.


5.  Aunt Em's Baskets and Blooms


These are blocks 8 and 9.  


6.  Shine on Sampler BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop

 




This is the new BOM I joined.  These are the first 3 blocks.  I also received the book with the first month's package.  I really love the fabrics.


And finally I have a finish.


Jelly Snowflake is quilted and bound.  I had shown the top previously.  This is going to be a Christmas gift.  I want to make one for my self.

Stay safe and get lots of sewing done.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy

13 comments:

Julierose said...

Lots of beautiful projects...i love your Jelly Snowflake--it came out so beautifully...
Hugs from afar, Julierose

Jennie in GA said...

Once again, a plethora of beautiful blocks. My favorites are the ones for Annabelle. Love your Snowflake as well...no wonder you want one of your own!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So many pretty projects!

Kyle said...

Those blocks are cheerful and sunny for an autumn day.

Kathy S. said...

LOVE your Seasons BOM!

Janet O. said...

Once again, your list of ongoing projects is impressive.
Jelly Snowflake turned out so pretty!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Everyone of your projects look great ! Have a great week!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Wow Cathy,
so much progess, one finished project, congratulations, 2 almost finished and they are all so beautiful.

Lori said...

You've been busy with some lovely projects!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Your seasons quilt is just.... happy.... and we need more of that now. All your blocks look great. Fun snowflake too. Happy Thanksgiving!

QuiltGranma said...

Sew many quilts in sew little time! Wow!

Barb said...

cute blocks and the BOM is delightful!!!!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Jelly snowflake is so wonderful...lucky recipient. All your blocks are gorgeous. Your stitching fingers have been busy!