Monday, April 6, 2020

House Arrest

Put to good use.  Okay so I'm not under house arrest but it sure feels like it.  

I've been keeping busy.

Gay at Sentimental Stitches shared the last blocks of the Cheddarback quilt.  

This is Month 14.



This is Month 15.




I have all the blocks sewn into the set.  This week I plan on sew the top together and will try and get a photo of the completed quilt.  It is really big.


This is block 4 for the Out West BOM by Pat Sloan. 


The fabric in the center of the block is my inspiration fabric.  It will be the border of the quilt.


And finally Block 4 of Quiltdoodles BOM.  These blocks are 20".



So now I am off to the sewing room.  I got the fabric and patterns in the mail for Month 2 of the Providence BOM.  So I'm hoping to get them finished toay.

I hope you are doing well.  Remember to stay in and stay safe.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Your reference to house arrest made me think of an excellent novel that might put our temporary sequestering into perspective. . If you haven't read A Gentleman in Moscow, I highly recommend it!

Lilac Joan said...

Would love to walk with you across that beautiful bridge. Longing to go for a nature walk.

Julierose said...

Yes it feels just like that doesn't it??? I just sent for a cute set of
embroidery blocks from Gay...they will become my deck chair work this summer...if it ever warms up here...
~ ~ ~ waves Julierose ;)))

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I am truly enjoying my house arrest except for not being able to see the grandchildren. Looks like you have put your time to very good use! Love those blocks.

Kyle said...

Your quilting energy is contagious. You keep all of us motivated.

Jennie in GA said...

Lovely progress on all. You are, indeed, making good use of these strange times.

Karrin Hurd said...

Beautiful blocks, love seeing the progress you are making

Ruth said...

My mind thinks like yours as I referred to the end of this as "getting out of custody." I just commented to someone else that I think quilters might be nuts, but what about people who don't have a hobby and just get bored? I think we are better off and at least we are accomplishing something! Love your blocks!