Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A Good Day to Sew

It's cold, dreary, rainy and very overcast.  Welcome to Michigan.

I've been keeping busy and I am ahead of schedule on some of my projects.  I have a few to share with you.

1.  Quilt Doodles BOM


These blocks are 20" x 20"  and I am using scraps for the background.  

2. Cheddarback BOM


I'm so excited that we are almost done with this quilt.  One more month.  I can't wait to get this quilt all put together and start hand quilting it.

Well my to do list is dwindling down.  I have finished a few more blocks but can't share till the end of the month.  

I have 3 quilt tops ready for quilting and hope to get them quilted by the end of the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Hugs, Cathy

11 comments:

julieQ said...

Hugs to you! Love your progress on Cheddarback!

Kyle said...

I remember that Michigan weather! Love the scrappiness of your doodle block. Looks like a fun scrap buster. I can't believe your to do list is dwindling!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great blocks.

Karen said...

I have been getting e-mails from Quilt Doodles about the BOM. I decided I had too many other projects in the works to do it. I will just watch you work on yours. Is your stash depleting or have you added to it?

Julierose said...

Nice progress on your quilt blocks...so pretty--they will look so lovely all together...hugs, Julierose

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Sounds like Michigan weather is a lot like Minnesota. Your blocks look great! I'm so excited for the last part of Cheddarback even though it's been a fun sew along--I'm ready to get it all together!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Nice progress on everything. You are very organized about how you get multiple projects done!

Allie said...

Love those blocks!!!

Janet O. said...

Dreary days are great days to sew.
You are going to hand quilt your Cheddarback? Kudos to you for that!

Lori said...

We have snow and I plan on working out then sewing!

Jennie in GA said...

You are on fire! So much wonderful progress. And now you have even more time to work on your quilting. There are some advantages to social distancing. Stay well!