Sunday, April 7, 2019

BOM Updates

This week has been spent catching up on BOMs that I've been working on.


First up is the Cheddarback Quilt.  Here are the blocks for the 2nd month.  Don't look too closely at the bottom right hand block.  I know it's wrong.  I sewed the block 3 times and kept getting it wrong.  Don't know why.  Finally I gave up.  So instead of a pinwheel I have a broken dish...lol


I've combine them with the blocks from last month.


I am really enjoying this BOM.


Next up is Pat Sloan's Out of the World BOM>


I was a little off on my piecing.  I guess I need to do some reverse sewing and try again.


Pat also has another free quilt along.  It is called Flower Bouquet and is a block a week.


This is Block 13.  7 more blocks to go.


I finished the next Dearest Boy block.  It will be revealed on the 15th of this month.

I'm trying to get all my BOM's up to date so I can start on this month's UFO.

Thanks for stopping by.  

Hugs, Cathy

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I especially love the Cheddarback quilt. Hourglass instead of pinwheel? Quilter's perogative!

Karen said...

I look at Pat Sloan's "Out of This World" blocks each time but have not felt inclined to make them. You are doing well at keeping up with pieced block making. Me....not so much. I prepped five applique blocks so I would have some productive handwork to do.

Kyle said...

You continue to sew wonderful blocks. Each one fitting in with the others.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I haven't started this month's Cheddarback blocks yet, but they do look challenging. I don't think it makes a bit of difference that you switched up that block. All your projects are looking wonderful. I'm doing the opposite--finishing up my UFO and then working on my sew along things. I figure I have a retreat coming up at the end of the month and can catch up there--at least that's the plan today--lol!

Needled Mom said...

Your blocks are beautiful.

Janet O. said...

Hour glass blocks make a great sub for a pinwheel, in my opinion. :)
Look at all these SALs! How do you find time to do anything else?

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

You are doing great on the BOMs. I need to get myself in gear now and start on Cheddar Back! It would be nice to only do the 4 blocks a month, but now I am behind before I am even starting! Oh Well. Like all the blocks!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I love your Cheddarback blocks! And, I like that you have made the broken dishes block. Sometimes a certain block just doesn't want to be made!

Rebecca in AK said...

I think your Cheddarback blocks look fabulous! Well done keeping up with all you BOMs. I haven’t even started on my Cheddarback blocks yet, hope to soon.