Sunday, December 9, 2018

Antebelllum Album and a Win

We are so close to the end of the Antebellum Album BOM.  Here is my block 11.



I'm thinking I need to add something in the center of this block.  The fabric I am using in all the blocks is a tea dyed muslin.  It looks like it is pink.  I started to putting the blocks together.  I really love how it is looking.


Last week Katy at Katy Quilts celebrated 10 years of blogging with a mini quilt giveaway.  She gave away 10 mini quilts.  I entered the giveaway and won.


Isn't it adorable.  I love it.

The weather is cold here but luckily no snow.  Checking out the weather this morning I see there is some winter storm warnings all over the norther part of the country.  My son in the Upper Peninsula is expecting 3 - 6 inches of snow.  I'll keep our cold, sunny weather.

Thanks for stopping by.  

Hugs, Cathy

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Love your little hose..and I agree about the center in the AB quilt needing something..hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Yes, I’ll take the chilly weather over the winter storm warnings too. Congratulations on winning that cute mini quilt.

Janet O. said...

That block seems like the perfect palette for some little addition in the center.
What a sweet little win from Katy! She makes great little quilts.

Robin said...

I'd put a signature or place name in that center block using a black micron pen or black embroidery. Just a thought. . .

Karen said...

You have done well with keeping up with the Antebellum sew-along. Are you thinking ahead to 2019 and what quilts you want to accomplish?

I haven't sewn much in a week due to my eye surgery. I did sit down this evening and did a bit of applique.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

You are doing a great job getting those projects for 2018 done. I am down to the last one for 2018 and going to make my list for 2019! I had better stay off the computer, quit sleeping, and eating...... LOL LOL LOL