Friday, June 15, 2018

Dearest Boy Block 1 C

Another slightly difficult block...but I love it.



I had been working on my Antebellum Album quilt so I had a lot of fabrics pulled for it.  I thought these fabrics would work well on this block.

Be sure to stop by and see Karen and Julie's blocks.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words about the loss of my father-in-law.  Your thoughts and prayers have been appreciated.

A week from today my grandson is getting married.  It will be a wonderful celebration.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Cathy

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Love this block.

julieQ said...

Your block is totally gorgeous!!! I am so happy you have a celebration coming up...good for the soul!

Karen said...

You did good on the block. I like the fabric with the dark brown vine ooking things, Well, the dark brown stands out but looks like there are flower shapes between the dark brown sections.
I look forward to a picture of the bride and groom. Always like to see what kind of dress the bride has chosen.

Quilter Kathy said...

I look forward to your group project to see the same block made in different ways... very inspiring!

Allie-oops Designs said...

Love it! Congrats to your grandson and his bride-to-be - you're having quite a year of ups and downs, sweetie.

sandi s said...

I love your block, great fabrics. I’m glad you all have such a joyous occasion to look forward to. Hugs,

Janet O. said...

Nice fabrics--a soft, understated look, to me.
We just had a wedding in our family--so much fun! Enjoy yours!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

A Happy time and a good time for a wedding! Like the block! Take care

Kyle said...

A fabulous block. I can see where it would be a challenging one. Enjoy the wedding. It will be a happy time for you and your family.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Fun to see how different the blocks look! It may be a difficult block, but you make it look easy--so perfect!

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Beautiful block Cathy!

Lori said...

You did a fantastic job on that block! Your circles look perfect!

Cathy said...

Test