Monday, June 18, 2012

Did you miss me.....


Guess where I have been.   Las Vegas!!!  Terry and I went with our 2 daughters, Kelley and Kim and their husbands, Chris and Robert.  I tell you it was really hard keeping up with them.  Made me realize I'm not as young as I thought...lol

We stayed at the Luxor (I didn't get a picture) and the temps were around 103 everyday.  We had such a great time.  Too much food and drink and lots of laughs.

Our flight Friday wasn't until 11:00 pm Vegas time...2:00am 9our time.  Of  course the flight didn't leave on time.  So we were up from about 10:00 am our time until 9:00am the next day.  Totally exhausted.  Slept for a couple of hours and was still a little loopy.  Yesterday was another day of lazing around.  Today I finally feel human.  Tomorrow it's back to the sewing room.  I so miss it.

Hope you have a great day,

hugs, Cathy

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, I can't stand the heat like that! You were just next door to my state. Did you see any good shows?

Kelley said...

Mom - You kept up just fine! :) I had a wonderful trip also, still feeling a bit tired though! Love you guys!!!
Kelley

Impera Magna said...

Oh what fun! I'm sure you stayed in the a/c what with heat like that!!!

Were there any quilt shops in Las Vegas???

Anne said...

Of course we missed you! :0) Glad you had a wonderful time. My dd just returned from Las Vegas and other parts of the USA - but she was a bit further away from home than you. :0)

Diana and LaDonna said...

I wonder, did you have any moments where "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"? ;)

Glad you got to spend time with family! You know it's a good vacation when you need a vacation to recover from your vacation!

LaDonna

em's scrapbag said...

That is toasty! Glad you had fun!

Jen said...

Hi Cathy ,Glad you had a great family holiday.You will have to veg out (Aussie slang for Lazeing around) for a few days to get over it.