Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Walk, A Finish and A Winner!!

It has been cool but sunny hear in Michigan.  Definitely frost on the Pumpkin weather.  Yesterday Terry and I went out to Metro Beach for a walk.


It is so peaceful walking by the canals.  The trees have lost almost all their leaves.


The geese were in flight.  I think they know something we don't know.  Bet they are glad they don't live on the East Coast right now.


I finished this!  It is the Monday Mystery project from Sherri Falls.  I really like it and plan on making a couple more.  She is planning on doing another mystery starting Monday.  You should join in.  The link to her blog, "Little Bits of This and That" is on my side bar.  I really love her patterns.

Now for what you have all been waiting for.....


The winner of the book, pattern, 2 FQ's, floss and needles is.......

Jen who said:  Congrats to the winner!  I am a follower and enjoy reading your blog:)

Congrats Jen.  Please send me your address and I will get this in the mail to you ASAP!

Thanks to everyone for being a follower.  I so enjoy your comments and your blogs.  I'm going to have another very special giveaway in a couple of weeks so stay tuned.

Wishing you a quilty day and loads of sunshine.

Hugs, Cathy


8 comments:

Diane H said...

Congrats to Jen. Your mystery project is lovely - thanks for the heads up on Sherri and her patterns.

Kim McQueen said...

Beatiful Picture

Sharon said...

Congratulations Jen!
I LOVE your block, Cathy!

Anonymous said...

congrats to Jen and lovely pics Cathy

Maureen said...

Please send that sun this way! Actually, today was pretty, but it's been very rainy since August. Love your outdoor photos!
Pretty mystery project. Is it a table topper? Love the fabrics you used.
You're generous with the giveaways! Congrats to Jen.

Jen said...

Thanks so much Cathy! I'm so excited! Love your mystery project, it's so Fall! Thanks for taking us on your walk!

Janet O. said...

Congrats, Jen!!
Beautiful place for a walk, and that mystery project is lovely--my kind of fabric choices!!

Jen said...

Beautiful finished project.Nice fabric colours.The photos of you walk are lovely. You are getting ready for winter and we are waiting for an Aussie summer.