Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2 More Finishes

I have 2 more finishes...



The first is my Windmill Quilt.  I hand quilted it with #12 Perle Cotton.  I really like how it glides through the fabric.



The second finish is my March/April quilt for the Simply Charming SAL.  It is called Teresa's Treasures.  I used some charm squares I had left over from another project and machine quilted it.  Sorry the photo looks a little fuzzy.


My list of projects for March Update.

1.  Joined at the Hip BOM (They still haven't posted this month's pattern.)

2.  Sentimental Stitches March Applique BOM and Pieced BOM.  (I receive these patterns on the 14th.) 
   
3.  Monday Mystery.  March 4,11,18,25

4.  Patchwork Posse Row Robin (I have my row finished but need to do some embroidery before I show it to you.)  March 11, 25

5.  10 Log Cabin Bow Ties.

6.  Small Quilt Talk quilt. (It is made and I am almost done hand quilting it.)

7.  Simply Charming Quilt for March/April.

8.  March UFO / Hexagon Quilt.  The top is finished and machine quilted.  I the fabric for the binding yesterday and hope to finish it today.
   
9.  March UFO / Primitive Primer.

10. March UFO / EQ7 Quilt.

11.  Blue Table Runner.  (It is quilted and the binding just needs to be sewn down.)

12.  Windmill quilt.

13.  5 cupcake 12" x 12" quilts.

If I'm lucky I might just get most of this list done....well, maybe.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day.

Hugs, Cathy

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

I still can't believe everything you have on your March list, Cathy. But you have two very nice little finishes here that are now crossed off! : )

Linda said...

What gorgeous finishes!!! I love little quilts!

Betty Lou said...

Love the simplicity of your windmill quilt with the check borders. I just bought some #12 perle cotton the other day to experiment with. Glad to see that you like it. You have a good list going for March, lots of nice projects.

Impera Magna said...

LOVE that windmill quilt! It's gorgeous!!!

Radka said...

I love your Windmill quilt :-)

libbyquilter said...

both quilts are great and good for you for knocking two finishes off of your list~!

i think i'm going to use the #12 weight on my little primitive nine patch . . . once i figure out what i'm going to quilt on it anyway.

:-)
libbyQ

Carrie P. said...

You are on a roll! love the windmill quilt.